Immigration & Adoption
Immigration and Citizenship
Family and Individual Immigration
- Family based Petitions to bring family members to live in the U.S. (“green cards”).
- Adjustment of Status Applications for Permanent Residency for family members living in the U.S.
- Marriage based Petitions.
- Fiancé visas.
- Travel documents and work authorizations.
- Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Waivers.
- Review and evaluation of immigration documents prepared by clients or others.
- Providing legal services and assistance to foreign born children residing in the U.S. to obtain legal immigration status and/or citizenship.
- Assistance with Visa Processing through U.S. Embassies and consulates abroad.
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions.
- Student Visas and Exchange Visitor Visas.
- Visitor Visas.
- Extensions of nonimmigrant status.
- Change of nonimmigrant status.
- Consular processing.
Applications for “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” and employment authorization
Citizenship and Naturalization
- Case review and analysis to evaluate and support claims for U.S. citizenship.
- Assistance in obtaining proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Preparation of N-400, N-600, and N-600K Applications re citizenship.
- Assistance with U.S. Passport Applications.
Employment Based and General Immigration Matters
While her immigration practice primarily involves adoption and cases regarding children and families, Ms. Lyford also handles general employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant matters.
Get in Touch
- 1 Dedicated Legal Representation
- 2 38+ Years of Experience
- 3 Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
Fill out the contact form or call us at 610-260-4055 to schedule your consultation.